Good Morning, friends! This morning I took a quick walk outside and noticed our magnolia tree is producing the biggest blooms....EVER. After spending two straight days on the computer, sorting some business work out, it was a breath of fresh air to see such wholesome, beautiful goodness. I snapped a shot and put it on our Instagram for my family to enjoy. We don't have anything like that up north!
Since this morning, I've convinced myself that a magnolia-centered wedding would be absolutely gorgeous to design. Creating mini-magnolia drink stirrers came to mind as a fun way to celebrate this gorgeous bloom!
To make your own drink stirrers, you will need wooden stir sticks, paper, scissors, hot glue, glitter, and a sheet of yellow paper.
- Print out the printable below on any color paper you like
- Then, cut the petals out
- Glue the petals on top of each other, alternating the direction of the petals
- Finally, glue the flower on to the top of the wooden stir stick
- Add a yellow middle made from a thin strip of yellow paper, fringed. Add glue to the outside of the yellow middle and sprinkle a bit of glitter
- Put in your favorite cocktail (we are featuring champagne with a splash of raspberry syrup)
- Enjoy! Post your pictures on instagram with the #SAHcreates to let us see your beautiful take!