Girl Gang Denim Jacket DIY
There's nothing more important in life than loving who you are. Because loving who you are is the foundation for giving love and loving others. That's why I'm crazy about this girl gang jacket, because it's so easy to compete with other woman - whether it's looks, or motherhood, or lifestyle. But it makes you so much happier to accept and empower other women. Trust me, I've done both.
Wear a girl gang jacket to let all your female friends you are on their side. Or maybe have a girl gang jacket party! Break out the pj's, rose, and paints! Check out below for details on how to make your own.
Girl Gang Jacket
- White paint and stencil brush
- Download the file below and open in Cricut Design Space.
- Cut the file on your Cricut.
- Attach vinyl to back of jacket and press down..
- Carefully sponge the stencil with white paint.
- Allow to dry two hours before removing vinyl.
Don't have a girl gang? You can be a part of mine ;)