Fresh Flower Bouquet Wrap Printable
I think flowers say everything we don’t know how to: I’m sorry, I love you, I’m so happy you exist. Creating your own fresh floral bouquet wrap is a quick way to spice up the blooms you picked up at the grocery store, market, or picked yourself. You can give this bouquet to new moms, for birthdays, and holidays or my personal favorite, give it to yourself! Treat Yo’Self is my daily motto.
Printable Flower Bouquet Wrapper
- Style 1 Printable
- Style 2 Printable
- Style 3 Printable
- White kraft paper bags
- Pink twine
- Download and print your wrapper on white kraft paper bag.
- Cut the bottom of the bag off and cut along the side so you have a sheet instead of a bag.
- Place flowers on top of making sure to not fill too full. You may want to add tissue paper or a plastic bag if your flowers are wet.
- Wrap up the flowers (you may need to trim away the excess).
- Wrap twine around the bouquet a few times and tie off.
- Ta-da! Give away :)
I have all the heart eyes for the soft yellow rose wrap, what is your favorite wrapper?